Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I've been tagged for the 6 quirky things meme by Erqsome.
The rules:

1) Link to the person who tagged me
2) Mention the rules
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself
4) Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged


The meme:
1. Somehow, I most always wind up picking up the second book in a series to read first.
2. I've had fake nails for years and I got so sick of them so I took them off this month.
3. I'm addicted to tote bags.
4. I'm double jointed.
5. I have high insteps and have a hard time finding shoes.
6. I have Eosinophilic Gastroenteritis

So, I'm tagging:
Beth
Susan
Lista
Robin
Heather
Nicola
So, I have a summer cold. Which is awful. All I'm doing is sleeping all day and then knitting my ravelympics bag for a little bit and sleeping again. I think I'm doing ok with my bag. I'm on row 65 out of 78. I have to knit the icords and felt it and then it's done. I'm thinking I might even finish ahead of time! Which finishing anything BEFORE I'm supposed to is a small miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment