Heather tagged me for the for the Seven Random things about meme.
It's my first tag.
The rules:Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.Let them know they are tagged by leaving comments on their blogs.
I'm only going to tag 5 people though.
1. I have lived with at least one cat since I was born.
2. I believe that Jif is way better then Skippy. Also, Coke beats Pepsi any day. But if I had to choose a soda to drink, it would be Cranberry Ginger Ale.
3. I can curl my tongue both ways.. And I can touch my tongue to my nose.
4. I have a birthmark on my hip. It's 3 dark freckles that form a triangle. I also have a strawberry shaped birthmark on my neck. My mother and my grandmother have them too.
5. I got my car before I got drivers license. It was a gift from my grandfather.
6. I cannot, for the life of me, fold a paper airplane that flies right. Mine just go pfft.
7. I cut the tip of my index finger on my left hand off about 4 years ago. You could see my bone and muscle and everything. Very gross. I went to the ER and they put this fake skin thing on and most of it grew back. I named the finger Stinky. I still have a scar. And if I press something with it, it really hurts.
Ok, so I'm going to tag: