Saturday, July 4, 2009

not dead yet

I'm alive! Mostly anyway. Last month I went to the shore for a few days, came back and caught a nasty bug that's going around. Took me a while to get over it and it zapped my energy. I'm finally feeling somewhat better so I thought I would show you some pics from the shore. If you want to see all of them, clicky here. Bowen and I stayed here and this was the view from the hotel. A block or so from the beach.
P5310914

View from where we ate dinner (With a rainbow!)
P6021045

and a cute bird thing that was there
P5310929
And there was the big blue thing that I love so much.
P5310934
This is one of my favorite photos that I took
P5310968
And this one too. I just love the bird next to it.
P6010986
I had a fantastic time, and I was even in the pool!
hugeboobs float

No comments:

Post a Comment