Thursday, October 8, 2009

Race against time

Rhinebeck is next week (If anyone knows where summer went, please tell me. I have no idea) and I'm hoping to be able to wear my scarf. Without the needles in it and all the ends wove in would be preferable. I want to be able to wrap it around my neck and it still hang down quite a bit. Right now, it's my height. 5 foot, 2 inches, in case you were wondering.
PA081088
I'm still on my second ball. Will I have it done it time? Tune in next time for the trails and tribulations of the never-ending Entrelac Scarf!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe Rhinebeck is next week. It's coming up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am Inés from Abuelita Yarns Company. I loved your scarf!! I hope that you are able to finish it because it is really beautiful!
    We are a uruguaian brand which sells yarns. If you want to know more about us please enter www.abuelitayarns.com or if you wish to see our articles and pictures enter www.abuelitayarns.com/blog/
    Good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete