Friday, September 7, 2007

First off, Happy Birthday to my cousin!!! And second off, I got the Tvyarn Sock Club kit and it is so awesome!!!! The kits are chick flick movies and this months was Thelma and Louise (which I love!).It's from White Oak studio and here is what I got


A pair of sunglasses, a bag that is handmade by Jana, a cowboy hat stitch marker in honor of brad pitt (ahhhh) and (of course) the yarn!!
Which is so gorgeous! I am in love with it( that's not wrong, is it?)!!
I finished a pair of socks!!! Pictures to come soon.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment about my cape! I see from your blog that we are both in the tvyarn sock club, and although I am NOT a Loopy Groupie yet, I just bought Spritely Goods' Militia a week or so ago! I loved that color.

    ReplyDelete