Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY 2006!

New year, new..... wait. What? It's 2011? But.... WHAT? Well, ok. If you say so.
2010 was... in a word, Wretched. Everytime I thought things were getting better, they got worse. So, here's to hoping this new year is so much better in every way.
I didn't bother to count how many projects I made, or books I read (which is way below what I wanted to read, see crappy year), but this year is going to better! She says hopefully.
I have PLANS. Shocked, aren't you? My plans are:
Finally knit and *key word here* finish a sweater for me.
Design and publish a few patterns. More the 3 is the goal. Which should be easy, since I have 2 patterns waiting to be written up.
Read more classics. I got an e tablet (I refuse to call them pads, its gross), so I can read things on guttenberg now! My goal is to read about 30 classics. I hope to read about 100 or more books this year.
Cook anything and everything! Since i make all my own food, my plan is to make anything I want. I wanted calzones the other day. I made calzones. Best damn calzones EVER.
Redo my bedroom. I've very excited about this. I have quite a few ideas of what I want to do.
BLOG MORE! I am going to try and blog at least once a week. even if it's to say how great my nail polish is and how I stop knitting to stare at my nails
I'm sure there are more things. but these are the things I most want to do this year.
It's the third, and I already finished a project! A pair of knucks for Christmas!
So far, this year is pretty neat. How's your year going so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment