Thursday, March 15, 2012

Comfort knitting

Last week, I was recovering from the flu/plague/zombie virus, which left me so sick I could barely do anything. I couldn't focus on any patterns, yet I wanted to knit, so I cast on for a washcloth






Size 8 needles, cast on five stitches. Then, I cast on another one, this time using the moss stitch.



Same needles, and I don't know what amount of stitches I cast on.

Once I was feeling somewhat human, I made this




It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a CUPCAKE MUSHROOM!!! (for the hat to stand up, I shoved yarn in it). size 8's for the ribbing, and then 11's for the shroomy bit. Yarn used is lion brand thick and quick, in whatever pink colour. Sadly, it's too warm to wear it now! We've had temps in the 70's since I finished this.
AS I type, I'm knitting something super seekrit, but hopefully I can share it with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment