Wednesday, March 6, 2013

25

On sunday, I turned 25. I am old. I now got to yell at whippersnappers to get off my lawn with a cane. Which sounds like a lot of fun.
It was a lovely birthday, filled with one of my favorite meals (veal Marsala over angel hair pasta and garlic asparagus), cake, and PRESENTS! My big present was this


I was still putting him together in that pic, but meet Silas! Silas (get it?) is a 24 inch Kromski Harp. I'm still figuring him out, but it's so much fun! My parents are AWESOME.
I got balloons! Including an avenger balloon. I also had avenger cups, napkins, and plates. Which I loved.


I also got The second treasury of knitting, a learning to weave book, some yarn and roving, a few dvds, and a couple other little things. It was a wonderful birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment