Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fall!

I love fall. The changing leaves, the crispness in the air, wearing wool sweaters once again. Apple pies, pumpkin pies, hearty stews, the ability to cook in the kitchen without melting. I am so glad to be done with summer (but I'm sure by the time new years rolls around, I'll be bitching about how cold it is and that I want to move to Hawaii) and I can tell that fall is coming, the cats are covering their nose with their tails, I feel the need to bake, and the most overwhelming thing is it's cold! Since it's changing into fall, I thought I would do a change. I got my hair done the other day, and I had strawberry blond reddy highlights put in.
P9261147
LOOK!it's me!
I also got a brighter blue in the back (you can't see it when my hair is down, but when it's up you can). It's somewhat darker then my eyeliner.
And in knitting news, I finished a sock!
P9271163
I'll be casting on for the other one tonight so I don't get SSS. Which I think I have on my mom's Jaywalkers. They were supposed to be done for Mothers day, but I kinda got sidetracked. I'm going to try and finish them soon so maybe she can wear them at rhinebeck! Which is about 3 weeks away. gulp

1 comment:

  1. I completely get the Fall thing - mmmm, baking! and warm woolies! and cool cool air.. ahhhh. The change of seasons has totally kicked my knitting mojo up a notch. nice highlights too!

    ReplyDelete