Monday, August 13, 2007

over the weekend

Over the weekend, my friend had a beautiful baby girl. Her name is Ruby Mae.
And here is the hat that I knit her (please excuse the blurry. I put my camera somewhere so that I wouldn't lose it, hence I can't find it.)

Over the weekend I went to Reading Fair. And my cousin, who is from Seattle
saw a cow close up for the first time. EVER.





It's hard to tell in this photo, but the cow kept trying to eat her shirt.
Let's see what else did I do? Oh yes, that's right!! I felted a purse!!



It's purples and blues (again bad photos) The pattern is the Quick felted bag out of the 101 one-skein wonders.

Also over the weekend (boy, I was busy) I started a hat.
Hermione's cable and bobble hat from Charmed Knits
I started a little bit ago so there's not much there.
I did finish a sock but the camera doesn't like it. So when i find my camera you can see it. Which should be very soon. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment