Friday, November 20, 2009

Walking on Sunset

A while ago, a friend of mine on Ravelry asked if anyone wanted to test knit a hat for her. She graciously offered to not only ship the pattern, but the yarn as well. I've had it finished for a bit, just needed to get photos.
PB181119

Walking on Sunset
Pattern: Harvest Hat
Yarn: Martha's Vineyard Fiber Farm Cormo Worsted / Super / Heavy. Color was Mememsha Sunset
Needles: 3.75 mm size 5. I used my kp options and magic looped it.

PB181143
The pattern was easy to follow, very straight forward instructions. And it made such a lovely hat! The yarn was so nice and squishy and I just adore the colors.
PB181122
I decided to give it to my mom since *gasp* she doesn't have a single handknit hat. Well, I just had to fix that.

No comments:

Post a Comment