Sunday, March 1, 2009

I think I might have a new addiction

Yesterday, I went to a bead show. I got all this there
P2281907
Look at the panda's! Aren't they adorable? The little green beads and the panda's are going to be earrings. Everything else will probably be necklaces.
I also hung out with Jesh, who came up to see the bead show and get some spindle whorls (I keep wanting to type whore) and Heather, who was here with her mom and sister. We met up and then were knitting at Haut Chocolate which has the best bathroom. P2281883

P2281884
P2281890
How cool is that? I recommend the Mo-cho drink if you ever go there. It's yummy. Heather won a little dino where she at lunch and it tried to eat my Raspberry chocolate amazing cake thing.
That was taken without my food setting on my camera.

P2281879


This was taken with it.
P2281880
Notice a difference? I can. I really should play around with the settings more often. I counted and I have 25 settings. I've had it for over a year and still don't know what they all do.
Instead of knitting my mom's christmas socks, I was working on this
P3011922
2 ounces of a merino tencel blend I bought up at Rhinebeck. Spun on a spindle mom got me for christmas made by Jesh. This is going to take a LONG time to finish I believe. But it's a ton of fun so I don't mind.
I would like to point out that my last post, I wanted lots of snow. And guess what we're going to get tomorrow?! SNOW!! .

1 comment:

  1. Yay Haute Chocolate! I miss that place a lot. Nice bead haul!

    ReplyDelete