Tuesday, August 9, 2011

CRAFT ALL THE THINGS!

Lately, I really want to do all the crafty things. I want to do some iron on tshirts and tote bags (to further my complete and total obsession with tote bags) with sayings on them. Some of there are
"Judge me all you want. We're all going to die. I intended to deserve it"
"The babe with the power"
"What would Bruce Campbell do?"
" And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."( roald Dohl)
And so many others. And I want paint this table I got in a tea shop thats been waiting to go into my bedroom for ages now. I was having such a hard time deciding what colours to paint it and then i realized i could get paint to match my favorite nail polish colour!

I was thinking of doing a swirl on the top with another colour, maybe a greenish blue?
I want to make a huge crazy quilt and sew my own clothes and make my own curtains. Bath salts and soaps! I have a feeling this is just the start of it.

2 comments: